How’s your relationship with money? Join us for a six-week course on finding peace, joy, and freedom in your financial life. “Saving Grace: A Guide to Financial Well-Being,” looks at money from both spiritual and practical angles.
Tuesdays at 7 pm online and in-person at Clinton UMC, beginning January 18.
Methodist founder John Wesley advocated for us to “make all you can, save all you can, and give all you can.” Money often corrupts—but used well, it’s also a tool to serve God’s people here and now. In this study, we will:
- Contrast what our consumer culture says about money with what the Bible says about money
- Learn how to track expenses and evaluate income
- Discuss giving, saving, and debt
- Create a spending plan—a spiritual discipline, not just a financial one.
- Learn to experience peace, joy, and freedom in our financial lives.
Questions that will be discussed in this class:
- Are you a generous giver?
- Will God consider my financial decisions to be faithful or foolish?
- How have you seen money or resources put to use to serve God’s purposes in the world?
To learn more or register, contact the church office: email@example.com.