The major Halstead parking lot renovation project is underway. The project includes repaving and re-curbing the Halstead parking lot plus other long-term capital needs of the church. Zingariello Masonry & Paving Inc. is the contractor for the asphalt paving and masonry work. Weather permitting, the project is expected to be completed within 30 days up to base-coat installation (early November 2021).
The major components of the project at Halstead are as follows:
- Removal and disposal of old railroad tie curbing and partial installation of Belgian Block curbing and Cambridge onyx retaining wall.
- Removal and disposal of existing parking lot asphalt, repaving with base and top coats of asphalt and restriping.
- Rebuilding and capping of the fellowship hall rear staircase wall and installation of new aluminum safety railing.
- Replacement of various sections of front side walk and street curbing.
- Extending electrical service to the gazebo.
- Replacement of sodium vapor parking lot light heads with long-lasting, energy efficient, LED light heads.
In addition, the driveway will be repaved at the Lead Pastor’s residence.
Questions on project details? Contact the project managers: Terry Oliver (908-391-0143) or Bill Bohn (732-221-6153).